1. You can start with simple, but creative shamrock kiwi.
2. Now you can try some cute cucumber leprechaun hats.
Get the recipe from: creative-food
3. Then a cute shamrock appetizer for Saint Patrick’s Day.
4. Now it is time for a rainbow pizza.
Get the recipe from: gimmesomeoven
5. Speaking of rainbow, you can play with fruit and vegetables in so many ways to create cute and funny rainbows for Saint Patrick’s Day.
Cute veggie rainbow with cauliflower and red, orange, yellow, green bell pepper.
Get the recipe from: canadianfamily
Cute veggie rainbow with red cabbage, peas, corn, carrots, cherry tomatoes with mashed potatoes as clouds.
Get the recipe from: littlefoodjunction
Sweet fruity rainbow with gold chocolate for the pot of gold and a marshmallow cloud.
Fruity rainbow with banana slice gold coins and marshmallow cloud.
Get the recipe from: homemadeserenity
6. Now the time has come to catch a smiling leprechaun.
Veggie leprechaun for Saint Patrick’s Day
Get the recipe from: jdaniel4smom
And the cute leprechaun made of fruit.
Get the recipe from: kitchenfunwithmy3sons