There will be six more weeks of winter according to Mr. Punxsutawney Phil, the Seer of Seers. However, other groundhogs did not see their shadows, thus there are pretty good chances for an early spring. So this is not the time to be sad, but to enjoy some cute Groundhog Day cakes recipes.
1. You can try these adorable chocolate whiskers
Get the recipe from Cakespy.
2. Or this little brown nose
Get the recipe from CakeMixDoctor.
3. Or something crispy like graham crackers
Get the recipe from Babble.
4. You can try something funny like Punxsutawney Pudding Cups
Get the recipe from Parents.
5. Or enjoy something green
Get the recipe from andtheycookedhappilyeverafter.
6. You can wait for Phil to make his appearance with this cupcake push pops
Get the recipe from Sweetology.
7. Or you can make him go out of his hole with this pop-up cookie recipe
Get the recipe from SheKnows.
8. Be careful thou, you may end up with an army of cute critters coming to your party
Get the recipe from wishesndishes.